爱太痛



Date: 2/7/10 (Fri)

So many stuff been happening for the past few days..
everything just pullin me down..
I have no one to talk to..
I tried talkin to you, getting you to understand..
But it seems hard to get u to understand wat i wan & feel..
I really feel so suffocated and exhausted..
Really.. Please tell me what must i do in order to get you to understand?
What must I do so that you are willing to give in more to me??
Why do I feel like a bird being caged up??
I feel like I'm being leashed up and the freedom that I have is limited..
You know how much it hurts during the past few days??
Feel like finding ways to get rid of all the pain that is filling me up..
I really hate quarelling with you..
But I hate it even more when everything you only insist your way..
Is it that you find it too demanding to give in to me??
I always give in to you, why cant you do the same for me too??
Maybe wat I'm have asked is too much for you..
Sometimes, I really feel like breaking down..
I feel like giving up so as to stop my pain..
The pain that i feels inside is really so unbearable..
I have to smile infront of everyone, but yet deep down inside..
I am actually crying..

Why does everything seems so hard now??
Cant things ever return to how they were?
Like during the happier time when we are together??
Can you please tell me what must I do now??!!??
I really felt so hurt and lost..
I dun know how to carry on anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment