New Year Resolutions

Date: 8/01/2010
Day: Friday


Year 2010 is finally here..

Frankly speaking, i never thought that i'll meet him..
I always thought that after my previous relationship ended on July, i will take quite some time before getting myself ready for another relationship..
That was why i didnt expected to know him at all..


BUT, i didnt regret being with him..
He is like the first guy that i knew that really cares so much for me..
He is really very concern and caring towards my everything..
I really hope that everything will goes well..
Really wanna LAST..!!

It's also time to make my New Year Resolution..

1. To STOP spending so much money (Seriously need to save up).
2. To SAVE up alot alot of money for the TAIWAN trip.. [ Hopefully would be able to go by end of the year or early next year (: ]
3. To be continue..


ACTUALLY...
My ultimate wish is to be able to be with him, no matter through thick or thin..
I hope that our relationship will be one that is filled with laughters and smile..
I wish that every single moment will be a happy one for both me and him..

Thanks for bringing me joy and put a smile on my face..
Thanks for being that shoulder whenever I'm down..
Thanks for taking care of me in my daily life..
Thanks for COMING INTO MY LIFE..!!


I really appreciate every single things that you have done for me..
I ♥ YOU..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment