Losing the both of them

Date: 23/1/2010
Day: Saturday


On wednesday nite, i went to pasir ris park with dear..
As I look out into the endless sea, lots of things went through my mind..
As the scene of what happen for the past few days ran through my mind, tear rolled down my face..

I was thinking: During the exact day at last year, I still have 2 grandmothers around..
But just after only 1year, I've lost both of them..
I dont have them anymore.. Feeling so lost without the both of them suddenly..
Well.. Who would expect such things to happen at all.
Especially having to lose them both within a span of just less den 1 year..
One was gone on 6 Apr 2009 (Granny) while another left on 16 Jan 2010 (Grandma).
The length of time that passed was only 9mths 10days only..
Not even A year yet..


The blow that is to us.. Seems somehow unbearable at certain time of life..
Haiizz.. Sometimes really dunno wat to do at all.
MY 2nd sis had always tell us to have prepartion in our heart that one day it might just happen..
But who knows, it still hurts so much when she goes..
But at least one thing for sure is that she is relieve from all her pain..
At least she is finally reunited with grandfather after 10yrs..

Who really loose their love ones one right after another in such a short time??
The wound is not even heal when i loose my granny, then the wound is torn apart again when i lose my grandma this time..
I've not even learn to accept the fact that my granny is gone..
But now, another have left too..
All seems like a dream.. Something that doesnt seems real at all..

I think it would hurt even more for my parents..
I know how hurtful it is to lose their own mothers..
Having to go through the unbearable pain over and over again when the wound isnt heal at all..
We know that we have to come to accept the fact..
But we just pushed all the thoughts and pain aside, not wanting to think about it..
But when these thoughts and pain surface, it would only hurt us even more..

♥ Missing the both of U dearly ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment